Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A DREAM IN DOUBT

It’s all about a dream; some people believe is bigger than the dreamer,some say will die with the dreamer.
A dream that will welcome thousands of Ovation
A dream that will turn the fortunes of many around for the better and set them on a positive course.
A dream that will land me in the roll call of honor
A dream that will herald the dawn of a new era which will be of men
A dream of spiritual and physical awakening of my nation (National revival).
A dream that will someday set me on focus
A dream to make people see a possibility for their dreams and lives
A dream some confuse for wishful thinking
A dream that comes with so many pains and sorrows like a travailing woman
A dream that will someday become the envy of all
A dream that will make my life a message for the world
A dream that will bring to completion the prophesies of many great men and fallen heroes
A dream that will turn enemies to friends
Though many may doubt or question the very essence of my dreams, I will never give up
I know the source of my dreams, so I will never accept the words of men who can’t see beyond themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment