Monday, January 12, 2009

THE BRIDGE OF UNCERTAINTY

It is really a task meant for those who believe that they can move along with whatever life presents to them. It has always been the desire of man to know, and not remain in a region governed by uncertainty, most times when I try to ponder with my friends and relations about searching for one’s lost rib (partner),some of them come up with so many ideas, the one I really consider a puzzle, is the fact that “most times you marry the one you least expect, that sounds weird, but then it is a reality.

Growing through my childhood days, I have never had a longing to know who she is, what she looks like, where she is and why she is the perfect one for me. As I now get into adulthood, I feel so unsatisfied with myself which most times raises so much concern within me, that I become so inquisitive to know who.
A time came, when I thought the lost rib had been found, unknown to me that I was wandering in fantasy, suddenly nature made me realize the reality of where I was standing , “the bridge of Uncertainty”.

I pray an end to this “bridge of uncertainty”, where mortals seek not to be.

1 comment:

  1. lol..."I thought the lost rib had been found". see this dreamer!!

    ReplyDelete